Friday, August 21, 2015

Queen Latifah – “Being A Woman Made Me Upset”

queen-latifah-jeanette-jenkins-split
It’s not a secret anymore that Queen Latifah’s se*uality has remained a mystery for some time now. Well, now we are sure where she stands.

The 45 year old actress and producer has confessed that she was likely upset when she found out she was a girl and not a ‘man’.
In a recently released episode of ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live,’ the ‘Set It Off’ star admitted that she didn’t love to wear clothes when she was just a child and being a female deprived her of going stark unclad in the yard.
”When I knew I was girl, I was kinda upset about it because I loved having my shirts off. I loved having no clothes on me…”she said.
To b*ttress her point, Latifah who just made her unclad debut in the new biopic, ‘Bessie’ added that, ”I don’t need clothes.. I am just one of those people whom, when you come home, you just take everything off especially when I am going to the bathroom.”
She went on to say, ”I used to take off my shirt and wear my only father’s hat as a kid.”
Queen Latifah has neither admitted nor deny being gay despite being photographed countless time in racy pictures with alleged female partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment