Tuesday, May 05, 2015

What Net 7, Net 15, Net 30, Net 45, Net 60 Basis of Payment Mean

Some years ago when I was still new to the internet stuffs, I signed up with an ad network, and I was told their basis of payment would be net 30. I didn’t understand the payment basis, since the term looks somehow complicated to me. So I had to ask the company representative, and he explained the term to me.
Image Credit: SupportiveHands
Image Credit: SupportiveHands
I created this post to let other newbies that don’t understand the basis at which ad networks and affiliate companies released their payments understands how the terminologies. As a matter of fact, most ad networks pay earnings between net 7 – net 60.

Adsense for instance, pays itson net 30 basis. Net 30 simply means that payments are processed within 30 days after the payments are calculated and finalized. For instance, let’s say you reached your payment threshold on December 31, you will have to wait till January 30 before your payment is released.
Don’t be confused, net 7, 15, 30, 45, 60 actually means you have to wait for the numbers of days specified after your earnings has been calculated and finalized to receive it. Net 7 – 7 days, net 15 – 15 days, net 30 – 30 days, net 45 – 45 days, net 60 – 60 days

No comments:

Post a Comment